Monday, November 28, 2011

EM SPECTRUM!!!

The EM Spectrum is made up of radiation types, when talked about as a group. Astronomers use the Spectrum to look into space, take x rays, locate new and old stars, and develop new theories. Three themes, or concepts that we learned about were: the order in which the colors went by (ROY G BIV), The way the waves changed, and how frequency, energy and wavelengths all work together with similar properties. I would still like to know a couple things about the EM Spectrum, one thing I would like to know is if the EM Spectrum used for other things outside of the science field? Another question I have is about the different wave lengths: are they always represented by wave like patterns? I enjoyed choosing the design for my newsletter, it was fun picking out the layout. I didn't like some of the questions asked on the word document, i thought some of them were to broad. If I could change anything about the project it would be the questions, we had to answer. I think that we should have been able to use other resources if we could not find the direct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment